89 days in Tsuruoka

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Maps

Well, while somebody - I hope - is busy preparing the post about yesterday's 11.5 hour long dusk to dawn party, here I post a little riddle for Chinho, I think it will keep him busy for a day at least(pls dont miss the plane):

What's wrong with these maps?


Beginner




Intermediate




Expert


Btw the new girl on yesterday's party - Eriko - is also an expert on maps. Last week I showed her this map I took in the airplane travelling home and ask her whether she recognizes where it is.




Her guess was New Zealand. Kawaiine!
Too bad Chin doesnt have one more week to fall in love with her.

2 Comments:

  • Let me try the quest...^^

    Beginner: Irag is at the wrong place ^^
    Intermediate: erh...Switzerland should be next to France rite?
    Expert: a small trick here, hehe. Kind of pun! Slovenia and Slovakia are different!

    And the screen showing North Europe ( thanks to Helsinki, Moscow and Warsaw! )

    Erh...gabor...Europe is your hometown..why dont u try some African or American country!

    By Blogger Hiep Le, at 10:38 PM  

  • Switzerland is south to Germany ( and east to France, yes)
    I would have posted other continents, too, but CNN seems to be erring mostly on Central Europe

    By Blogger Lemmiwinks, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home