89 days in Tsuruoka

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Today I was funny

Today as it is Friday we drank some beers. Me four, Likai and Chinho 1-1. Before going to bed, Chinho looked at me and told that I looked drunk and I was funny. So I had a little quiz with Chinho ( M=Me, C=Chinho)
M: What is the perimeter of the circle?
C: 4pi square r, ehhh 2pi r cube
M: what is the speed of light?
C: I dont know
M: What is the nearest star to us?
C: Venus
M: when did the last ice age ended?
C: 2000 years ago
M: What is the melting point of iron?
C: 200 degree Celsius
M: When did the Mongols invade China?
C: Djingis khan? about 1975.
M: That was the year I was born.
C: Ok, then 1952
M: Have you ever heard about the Korean war? When was it?
C: I saw some movies, 1995, ehh, I dont know, I was a child then (!)
M: When was the second world war?
C: Around 1959
M: When was the first man on moon?
C: it was the Americans in 1931
M: and the first man in space?
C: it was Armstrong ..., I am not good in history, but I learned geography
M: What is the capital of Australia?
C: Sydney
M: Where are the Midway Islands?
C: I dont know
( yesterday: M: Reina san went back to Kyushu C: Where is it? M: Chinho, do you know the name of the island we are on now? C: I dont know M: which are the four main islands of Japan? C: I dont know )

2 Comments:

  • Wahaha, no you are not funny, Gabor. Chinho is funny! How come your history knowledge is sooo lousy! ^^ Let me take the quiz ( show off some skills :) :
    G = Gabor. M = Me

    G: What is the perimeter of the circle?
    M: Can't remember ^^

    G: what is the speed of light?
    M: Around 300,000km/s

    G: What is the nearest star to us?
    M: Venus is a planet, not star. I cant remember, is the Sun counted? Haha...

    G: when did the last ice age ended?
    M: Dont know ^^

    G: What is the melting point of iron?
    M: Dont know ^^

    G: When did the Mongols invade China?
    M: Around 15th century, not sure about it ( 1975 is when the war was over in Vietnam, u are late for 4 centuries, chinho ^^ )

    G: That was the year I was born.
    C: Ok, then 1952 ( wahahaha ^^ )

    G: Have you ever heard about the Korean war? When was it?
    M: Around WWII, i remember Japanese involved in it

    G: When was the second world war?
    M: Ended at 1945, started few years before that...

    G: When was the first man on moon?
    M: 195* ^^

    G: and the first man in space?
    M: Gagary from Russia ( Amstrong was the first man on moon, chinho )

    G: What is the capital of Australia?
    M: Canberra

    G: Where are the Midway Islands?
    M: I dont know either

    G: which are the four main islands of Japan?
    M: Hokkaido, Honshu... other 2 i dont know

    Well, let see... i am better than you, chinho, haha im tensai ^^

    By Blogger Hiep Le, at 4:00 AM  

  • -_-

    By Blogger Chinho Lim, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home