89 days in Tsuruoka

Monday, May 01, 2006

UPDATES!!!

I contacted Koushi and Ayako recently, just here for some updates` :)

Koushi is erm... Fine haha.. I only got to know from him its now Holiday in Japan, which I later get to know from my Brother that its Golden Week there and much later from Gabor Golden Week is starting only this Wednesday. :) Well, anyway back to Koushi; he's fine.. busy with his job and badminton as usual. Nothing much... Well, and most importantly not married yet (he's attached btw). :)

Well, for Ayako.. its more happening I reckon, Hahah` Ayako is moving to Okayama this Autumn, going to live with her Boyfriend over there~ ( ^-^)/\ 素晴らしい!!How wonderful is that :p Well, Ayako might be the girl I liked before, but I wish her the best for this migration. She said Okayama is kinda far from Tsuruoka(Yamagata) so its going to be a huge plan. =) She also say she's going to miss everyone from then.

As for me... nothing much.. Working, Studying and had moved to Singapore to live with my friend (Not a girl :>)

And YAOMIN and AZHAR ... Both in Army. Azhar I believed have moved to Taiwan for his training, and Yaomin went into Navy. Working hard and getting fit` Hahah` kinda unlike me, only eating, sleeping and working :<

Going to grow fat soon~ Zzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home