89 days in Tsuruoka

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Title: "take a look at my body"

The other day, I was saying I would show you people what I was really working on.
But then, it seems so that I was to change the shapes I designed to other stuffs, so the shapes I was planning to photo shoot is no longer there. Although its still possible if I really want to take it, but that would be too much hassle ... So, I think I will just forget about it for the time being, as long as I know ITS NICE.

OH and last sunday, there was a festival about fish(I cant remember the name). Me, Yaomin and Azhar went for a walk along that long street(Ginza Dori) where that festival was held.
Azhar took some photos(Uploaded on previous post) and Yaomin too, caught pictures, not much of the crowds and stuffs though he shot, I think his camera lens are much more 'homing' to the girls walking around; and if you want pretty stocks, you can ask him! LOLL

Well, not being fake, IAM the more NEUTRAL ONE. I shoot everything! The crowd... the stalls... the parade... and the girls :)
ARHEM' not like I really wanted to shoot the girls but I got prominent orders from from way back south. I dont wanna get prosecuted when I get back.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, dun say u do not 'really' wanted to shoot the girls, haha... u r the one who want the most, i think :)... Btw, the shoutbox not available already, get it up, man!

    By Blogger Hiep Le, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home